Are you planning to improve your health during a holiday in a sanatorium?We will be glad to help you in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of diseases!
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system:
- Osteochondrosis of the spine including protrusion
- Herniated discs
- Arthritis and polyarthritis of non-tuberculosis origin
Diseases of the cardiovascular system:
- Hypertensive disease (I-II deg..)
- Coronary heart disease not higher than the second functional class
- Rheumatism (without exacerbation) heart failure not higher than II degree.
- Varicose disease of the lower extremities (without trophic ulcers)
Diseases of respiratory systems:
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Disease of the genitourinary system:
- Ovarian disfunction climacteric syndrome
- Erectile Disfunction Syndrome
Diseases of the digestive system:
- Peptic Ulcer
- Chronic gastritis
- Chronic cholecystitis (without exacerbation)
- Conditions after gastrectomy
- Conditions after cholecystectomy
Diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system:
- Cerebral atherosclerosis
- Dyscirculatory encephalopathy (consequences of strokes)
- Vegetative dystonia
- Neuritis and Neuropathy
- Consequences of craniocerebral and spinal injuries
- Cerebral palsy Diseases of ENT organs:
- Chronic rhinitis
- Chronic otitis media
Diseases of the skin:
- Red flat lichen
- skin diseases caused by occupation
- After burn scars
- Allergic dermatitis (atopic)
The therapeutic basis of the sanatorium includes a large set of procedures:
Balneotherapy: radon, hydrogen sulphide (sources of Matsesta), iodine-bromine, naphthalan, bischofite, turpentine, pearl, aromatic, pantherapeutic baths, dry carbonic bath.
Hydropathy: therapeutic needle shower, circular shower, Charcot’s shower, ascending shower, underwater shower.
Mud treatment:: mud applications on the joints, on the gums, rectal and vaginal tampons, electrophoresis with therapeutic silt-sulphide mud.
Naphthalanolemic with “Solux” lamps.
Plasmolifting: auto-hemostimulation of tissues, an effective means of skin rejuvenation.
Aerosol therapy: inhalations medicinal, oily, with plant extracts and with mineral water.
Salt cave: halotherapy – healing a person by inhaling salt fumes.
Ozone therapy : intravenous, gas, hypodermic injections.
Hirudotherapy : treatment with leeches
Physiotherapeutic procedures: phonophoresis, electrophoresis, UHF-therapy, DMV-therapy, EHF-therapy, ultrasound therapy, laser therapy, magnetotherapy.
Auriculotherapy for weight loss: acupuncture on bioactive points that are on the auricles.
Acupuncture: a therapeutic method of stimulation of acupuncture (biologically active) points with a needle or lit wormwood stick.
Healing microclysters, irrigation
Manual therapy, osteopathy
Massage :manual, vacuum massage, massage on the thermal bed “Migun”, cyclic massage on the apparatuses “Lymph-E”, “Pneumomasser”, vibromassage on the apparatus “Ormed”.
Carboxytherapy: СО2 gas injections
Cosmetology services : : complex facial rejuvenation
Therapeutic physical training and mechanotherapy:individual training, kinesitherapy, integral therapy
Phytobar :oxygen cocktails, phyto-tea, bi-frozen.
Diet: Pegano diet
Detoxification of the body
Dear Guests, pay attention! Sanatorium “Adlerkurort” accepts for treatment only patients with diseases in remission.